■ This event is being organized by ACBL Tournament Director Steve Kaessner, who can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
■ All events are ACBL-sanctioned club-level events (black points) with enhanced designations that significantly increase the number of master points awarded.
■ The ACBL standard of zero tolerance will be in effect during the entire tournament. Players who are abusive or obnoxious may be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
■ This is a no-smoking tournament – appropriate hospitality breaks will be taken during each session.
■ Your registration entitles you to play in any duplicate bridge game, up to seven in all:
- Friday, January 17, 2020 at 7pm
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 10:00am & 3:00pm
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 10:00am & 3:00pm
- Monday, January 20, 2020 at 9:30am & 2:30pm
■ In order to avoid missing anything, you are encouraged to:
- Arrive by 5pm on Thursday, January 16 to attend the all-sport event.
- Arrive by 4pm on Friday, January 17 to attend the first Bridge game.
- Book a flight departure time no earlier than 8pm on Monday, January 20 to attend the final Bridge game.
- View the full schedule of events here.
■ The registration fee is $38 per player through December 15, 2019, and $48 thereafter.
■ An online partnership desk will always be open.
To pay online, please visit sincitybridge.com.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the guidelines provided by the American Contract Bridge League. The official ACBL rules can be found here.
Game results are posted here and Common Game results are posted here.