■ This event is being organized by ACBL Tournament Director Steve Kaessner, who can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
■ All events are ACBL-sanctioned club-level events (black points) with enhanced designations that significantly increase the number of master points awarded.
■ The ACBL standard of zero tolerance will be in effect during the entire tournament. Players who are abusive or obnoxious may be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
■ This is a no-smoking tournament – appropriate hospitality breaks will be taken during each session.
■ Your registration entitles you to play in any duplicate bridge game, up to seven in all:
- Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7pm
- Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 10am & 3pm
- Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 10am & 3pm
- Monday, January 21, 2019 at 9:30am & 2:30pm
■ In order to avoid missing anything, you are encouraged to:
- Arrive by 4pm on Thursday, January 17 to attend the all-sport event.
- Arrive by 4pm on Friday, January 18 to attend the first Bridge game.
- Book a flight departure time no earlier than 8pm on Monday, January 21 to attend the final Bridge game.
■ The registration fee is $37 per player through December 15, 2018, and $47 thereafter.
■ A partnership desk will open prior to each game.
To pay online, please visit sincitybridge.com.