■ This event is being organized by ACBL Tournament Director Steve Kaessner, who can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
■ All events are ACBL-sanctioned club-level events (black points) with enhanced designations that significantly increase the number of master points awarded.
■ The ACBL standard of zero tolerance will be in effect during the entire tournament. Players who are abusive or obnoxious may be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
■ This is a no-smoking tournament – appropriate hospitality breaks will be taken during each session.
■ Your registration entitles you to play in any duplicate bridge game, up to seven in all:
- Friday, January 17, 2020 at 7pm
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 10:00am & 3:00pm
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 10:00am & 4:00pm
- Monday, January 20, 2020 at 9:30am & 2:30pm
■ In order to avoid missing anything, you are encouraged to:
- Arrive by 5pm on Thursday, January 16 to attend the all-sport event.
- Arrive by 4pm on Friday, January 17 to attend the first Bridge game.
- Book a flight departure time no earlier than 8pm on Monday, January 20 to attend the final Bridge game.
■ The registration fee is $38 per player through December 15, 2019, and $48 thereafter.
■ An online partnership desk will always be open.
To pay online, please visit sincitybridge.com.