The golf tournament for Sin City Classic will be coordinated by the Different Strokes Golf Association of Dallas, Texas. It is a two-day stroke play event with gross and handicap flights for men and women. The dates for the golf tournament are Saturday, January 13 and Sunday, January 14, 2018. Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place in each flight, as well as prizes for skill-based contests.
We expect this tournament to sell out quickly and players will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis based on the date that full registration payment is received. A waiting list will be established once the maximum is reached.
What you get with the very reasonable entry fee:
1. A color-coded bracelet that will gain you entry to all the parties and a discount at the restaurants at participating hotels.
2. An invitation to the cocktail party/mixer following the first day of golf.
3. First and second place awards and prizes in multi-tiered flights.
4. A luncheon and award ceremony after the second day of golf.
5. Contest prizes on the course as well as random drawings.
6. Swag bag.
7. And best of all, wait for it, two rounds at one of the premier golf courses in Las Vegas, the Bali Hai!
Pay Now via one of the two following methods:
■ All this for a mere $275.00 if you sign up by 11:59pm CT December 15, 2017.
■ After December 15, the price will be $300.00 (Still a bargain!).
■ So sign up early and join the fun!
■ If you have access to GolfHerd, you may sign up there or our website www.dsgadallas.org.
■ Payments may be sent via PayPal to: Treasurer@DSGADallas.org or through the provided link. If paying by check, make payable to DSGA and send to DSGA, 720 Rockingham Drive, Irving, TX 75063.
NEW THIS YEAR!
For those that are interested in one-day play (fun day Saturday or Sunday) please e-mail email@example.com for availability and pricing.
Once your payment has been submitted, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, full address, index and handicapping organization. Your entry is not guaranteed until your registration fee has been received. You will receive an email confirmation from the Different Strokes Golf Association for confirmation once we have received your fee.